2nd Annual PlayPride LGBT Festival
A Competition of One-Act Plays
Saturday, August 15, 2015, 12N - 5PM
Sunday, August 16, 2015, 3PM - 6PM (callbacks)
Preview Night - Thursday, September 10, 2015
Runs September 11 - 20, 2015. (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Six playwrights will battle it out for a chance to win $500 for their favorite LGBT charity of their choice. Audience members vote for their favorite one-act play each night of the competition. On closing night, we tally the votes and award the cash and prizes.
- Actors of all ethnicities are needed
- Please prepare a one minute monologue
- Be prepared for cold readings from the script
- A resume and headshot is recommended
- All actors will be compensated
Appointments are preferred. To schedule, call 214.948.0716 x305 or send an email to email@example.com. Auditions will be held at the Bishop Arts Theatre, 215 South Tyler Street, Dallas, TX 75208 on the corner of Tyler & Jefferson.